Have you been to Sip Coffee & Beer House in Scottsdale? If not, you absolutely need to stop in here and spend an hour enjoying the scene. It’s a beautiful coffee shop and beer house. With windows on nearly every side of the store, this place is filled with beautiful light from the street, and in the winter months they open the doors and windows.
Ok, so there are just a few things I’ll say about Sip.
1. They have awesome coffee and I’ve written about that numerous times.
2. They have a wide selection of beer, from local and national vendors, as well as international. It’s a craft beer wonderland in Scottsdale.
3. They serve an amazing hummus platter (spicy hummus!).
4. The interior is beautiful and well decorated, with comfortable seating, and it’s big!
5. Awesome patio and comfortable outdoor chairs and tables.
6. They serve breakfast and lunch.
7. They have plenty of free parking and are located in Old Town Scottsdale.
8. The owners are local, and kept the old Needlework sign and attached it to the ceiling.
9. They have live music every week which they announce online. They’re open most days from 7 am to 9 pm, and 11 pm on weekends.
10. Super friendly staff, and they’ll let you start a tab so you can keep ordering all day long without having to pull out your wallet.
So, stop and smell the roses, and the coffee at Sip Coffee & Beer House!
Sip Coffee & Beer House
3617 N Goldwater Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone: (480) 625-3878